Rewarding and fun best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course.
This course gives you valuable hands-on experience in emergency management. You’ll learn to perform diver assists and rescues, manage dive accident situations and render first aid.
These are the skills that can make all the difference in the unlikely event of an underwater emergency. Although challenging, many divers say this is the best course they've ever undertaken.
- Self rescue
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Dive accident situations
Prerequisits for this course
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
Select your closest Dive HQ Store to book today.