This course is intended to familiarise divers with the operation and maintenance of equipment.
It is not an equipment-repair course. During the course you will have the opportunity to discover in greater detail how your equipment functions and what is the best configuration for you.
- Equipment care, maintenance procedures & storage
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- 12 Years of age or older
- Up to date divers medical within the 12 months
Book a course today
Select your closest Dive HQ Store to book today.